Friday, May 31, 2013

Armitage + Metasploit

I spent quite a few hours last night working with armitage and metasploit. In some of my other videos, I mis-spoke about metasploit in terms of their business practices. And while it's true that they do have a paid model, that is really only for their fancy GUI front end. The old school framework is still free, and with armitage as the front end, it's still awesome.

I hope that on Monday or Tuesday I can crank out a video based on Armitage and Metasploit with at least 2 VMs of Metasploitable (a custom linux based server to learn exploitation with) and at least a bare bones stock install of windows server 2000, and 2003, and XP.

Also, if you have any video requests, please send them to learnetsec@gmail.com

Thanks and stay tuned! Oh, and remember like our videos and subscribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment