Sunday, August 14, 2016

NetSecNow University!

Hey Guys,

I'm very excited to announce the very first stages of FINALLY opening our online school, dubbed "Pentester University". I've struggled over the last almost year trying to find a suitable platform to host and manage the Online School. Until now!

If you recall about a year ago I sent out a poll to see if any of our user base would be interested in attending our classes, and I was shocked to see the overwhelming support for it!

I've settled on a platform that I feel is very much inline with the schools needs. Focusing on security, ease of use, ease of management, and deployment.


Classes will range in price ($20-$60) per class, or subscription. I'm still debating on what pricing model to use, but I'm more concerned right now with creating content.

Our classes online will very much differ from our Youtube Channel (NetSecNow), in that it will be much more organized, streamlined, and detailed. But you can count on the same style of teaching you've all come to appreciate, and the same level of care, and professionalism with an easy to understand teaching method.

In addition to our Penetration Testing Classes, we will create other classes that students can enroll in, such as Linux Fundamentals, Web Pentesting, Networking Fundamentals, and much more.

The Link (for now) will be HERE, and you can certainly sign up for FREE Account right now. Everyone who signs up for a free account now will get a special discount coupon for the classes!

Once interest grows, and students become active and once content is published, we will be migrating www.learnnetsec.com to be the schools flagship domain.

I'm thinking about running a special, or presale for anyone who follows this blog, so if you are interested please comment below.

16 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're still doing this. I recently stumbled onto the youtube channel and saw the link here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^ My post, pardon the anon post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You TMind! I'm really looking forward to the Online School!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've learn alot frm yo yt chanel. Looking forward to what you store 4 us. Goodluck with everything you want to achieve.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Very Much! I am creating the courses as we speak. I almost have the Introduction done.

      Delete
  5. I will be waiting for the Online School to start.
    there is alot I need to learn.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds great, I'm looking very much forward to teaching again. You can pre-enroll for free right now, and that will put you into the mailing list via email to get first word on when classes begin to roll out. See you there, and thanks for your interest!

      Delete
  6. I can't wait to learn your new materials when the site is done. Your youtube teaching is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Miser,

      Thank you so very much for your kind words! Have you pre-enrolled yet? By doing so, you will be in the email list to get the first word on classes that are released! Hope to see you there!

      Delete
  7. Excited that you're finally getting this together man

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I am really looking forward to the launch. I'm working on creating course materials now. As soon as my pop filter and desk making materials get here (Friday), I can start making videos again.

      Delete
  8. I'm really excited for this. I watch all of your Youtube videos because you use realistic examples and describe things in a way that makes it easier for me to understand. I would definitely like to get in on the presale!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome, Thank you so much for your feedback! I'm really excited to finally launch this project.

      If you haven't already, you can sign up for a free account on the site right now. Everyone that signs up for a free account now are going to receive a special discount and a gift if they provide their mailing address!

      Delete
  9. This Blog is the most top blog sites in Computerworld to retrieve your any type of compatible issues related private are issues.
    Luke Lonergan CA

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello, I have been following you on you tube and love your videos. I am interested in signing up monthly for your classes. Will this cover V9, as I would like to prepare for CEH.

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It will certainly help you. We really go step by step.

      Delete