Sunday, August 9, 2015

Triumphant Return

Hey Guys!

I hope everyone is well. It's been awhile since I put any content out. I apologize. But, certainly I'm looking to get things back on track within the next few weeks. It's going to take some time to get back up and running. Unfortunately, due to Having to move, I no longer have all of my equipment up and running, and at this time, no space to have my full lab back up. But, I'll still be making videos soon. Ordering a new laptop soon.

I still do my best to answer questions via YouTube, and I'm so very grateful for our channels growth, 17,950 SUBSCRIBERS! That's awesome!

After the new laptop is purchased, I will do my best to get the old website back up and going as well.

Truthfully, I'm very excited to get this project going again. So for the time being, this will be the current website for news, tips, tricks, etc.

Oh, also, Facebook flagged me for using a fake name and locked my account, so the Facebook page for netsecnow is locked. I'm working on that too, but we will probably be forced to open something else up.

Stay tuned,

AfterBurn

No comments:

Post a Comment