Friday, October 9, 2015

Please Vote

Hey Guys,

I've been kicking around the idea to open an online school for a great bit of time now. Youtube works great and all, but we can do much better. More structure, like a real school. Training materials, etc. It would be learn at your own pace, at your leisure. Take as much or as little time as you want.

So, what do you think? How many of you would?

If I were to open up a Online School, that would cost somewhere between $20-$40 USD per month, would you sign up? Vote Here Please: http://twtsurvey.com/netsecschool - Thanks!

17 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm trying to work out the details and make a class schedule. I'm currently working a full time contract that's keeping me very busy, but it's still a green light!

      Delete
  2. i have learnt so much from your videos i would be happy to pay for full Training hope you go for it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Feedback seems to be very Positive. So I am definitely going to go for it.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  3. I love your vids so would definitely sign up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've literally just been given this link by a trusted friend and CIO. If he recommends this site then I would be comfortable signing up for training!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, when do you think you'll have the school up and running?

    ReplyDelete