Thursday, October 8, 2015

Updates

Hey Guys,

I know I haven't made a video in a couple of weeks. I lost a very close family member about 1.5 weeks ago, and it crushed me. But as time is passing, I'm starting to get back to normal.

Prior to that happening, I decided that I was very fed up at my job, and promptly quit. I was hoping to quit anyway to focus more on this project, but perhaps I should have planned better lol. So now, this project, it's growth etc is solely dependent upon donations, to which every single one I appreciate.

I have a few projects in the works, and hopefully able to get at least one of them off the ground. One of which is our very own Online School. I'm very excited about that!

Yesterday I finally released my 1.2 Million Unique Word password list. You can find that HERE if you missed it. 

I also appreciate the feedback, and we are growing tremendously, 20,300 Youtube subscribers -- I can't even believe it, so awesome!

Well I won't take up any more of your time, and I appreciate everyone and everything with this project. Enjoy your day and thanks for reading! 


Stay Tuned,

AfterBurn

3 comments:

  1. Well, best of luck my good man on your new venture.
    I always thought you were a freelancer.
    But, heres the eternal truth, even though one loves what he does at work place initially, all jobs eventually suck !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was a freelancer for many moons. I decided to try working for someone full time again. You know, Health benefits are a nice thing! But, alas, I am meant to be self employed, and after a brush with death last year, I decided that I truly enjoy teaching, and I should do that for myself, full time.

      Delete
  2. Well, best of luck my good man on your new venture.
    I always thought you were a freelancer.
    But, heres the eternal truth, even though one loves what he does at work place initially, all jobs eventually suck !

    ReplyDelete