Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Updates

Hey guys,

I'm proud to announce that I finally got some cool stickers made and ordered! These are very unique in that only like minded people, people like us, will be able to understand what it means! Show your solidarity, confuse the heck out of the general public, but be a beacon for those who are the same as you!

Check it out HERE Only 22 left, so order yours today before we run out!

In other news, I'm gearing up for the production of our very own unique online training school, so stay tuned for that!

I appreciate everyones continued support!

Keep sharing and learning!

-AfterBurn

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait for it! Just happened to stumble across your videos since I was looking up DVWA tutorials due to hearing about it from a hackathon I attended at Georgia Tech, and I love what I'm seeing! I'll definitely be one of the first to check out your videos as they come out, and also I'll be sharing your videos like there's no tomorrow! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete