Monday, June 10, 2013

It's Monday!

Hey Guys,

Hope you enjoyed your weekend. I apologize for making a post so late in the day, but, well, it's Manic Monday here!

The day is un-winding now. I am hoping to get the new intro done today/tonight. Then I want to move onto getting my virtual lab finished so we can resume Hacking the machines in there on the videos. I am going to redo the lab, because I want to further segment it, and put a Virtual Router/Firewall in place to simulate real world excersizes on how to perform firewall evasion.

I will also do a video on setting up your own Virtual Lab as has been requested by one of our members!

I am also thinking of creating a forum where we can ask questions, get help, etc. This idea I am not sure about quite yet.

Enough out of me! Back to work! :-)

EDIT:

I think what we are going to do is save the Virtual Firewall for the Advanced Video Tutorials.

I really want to get into showing you guys some examples of hacking machines. Then we will do a Virtual Lab setup, and then I will re-do the lab and setup the virtual firewall, fire it up on a Public IP, and show advanced techniques in terms of firewall evasion, etc.  

2 comments:

  1. forum idea its wonderful ..... or maybe irc channel

    ReplyDelete
  2. IRC could work. I used to borrow a channel off of the irc.2600 guys

    ReplyDelete