Sunday, June 9, 2013

New Video Intro

Hey Guys,

I am working on a new Intro to our videos. I find as I am becoming better with Video Editing, that the default intro is kinda boring. I am hoping that tomorrow I can get Win2k3 server installed on the VM server. Also, I need to reinstall win7 because somehow it decided to BSOD with the network config, Not even sure why, but that is MSFT windows for you. All of my UNIX/Linux VM's are chugging right along without a hitch. This is why I love linux!

Anyways it's Sunday and I am going to take the day to relax, it was a rough week! Of course though, my brain never shuts off, so I will be doing some reading on Techie stuff, etc LOL.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend. I will see you all tomorrow, and hopefully I can respond to any questions/emails in a timely fashion for the rest of today.

Also, again, Thanks for the feedback, and questions/suggestions you guys have provided so far! It really goes a long way for me to see people interacting and even helping each other on the comments! Our youtube channel now has 67 Subscribers so far! Not bad for under a month of the sites and videos being active (started this on May 15th). I have you guys to Thank for the fast growth of this project, so Thank You!

As always keep sharing our pages, videos, blog, etc. Thanks!

4 comments:

  1. AfterBurn, Congrats on the growth of your YouTube channel. I myself am a subscriber and will be following with great interest. I look forward to learning from your knowledge and experience. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just looking at your blog for the first time and it looks good man. I am also a subscriber to your Youtube channel and its great to hear a guy that is actually interesting to listen to as commentary/narration.

    Keep up the great work man. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Very Much! I really am Passionate about Network Security and helping others to learn it as well!

      Delete