Tuesday, June 11, 2013

What's Up Next?

Hey Guys,

As I am sure most of you have already seen, I uploaded what was intended to be a new Video Intro last night that turned out to be more of a Trailer of what is to come in the next few videos. That Video is HERE in case you missed it.

We will be discussing the "Meat and Potatoes" of actually Hacking. Finally! But, it's way to much information to stuff in one video, even my infamous 45+ minute videos. We will start with an overview of what we are going to learn via Presentation slides and explaining each and every topic. Then we will move on to actually Hacking the Network. Explaining what to use, how, why, where, and when in great detail, as always. This is why it must be a multi-part video. We have a lot to cover!

Moving forward from that, we are going to go into Advanced Techniques, such as firewall/IDS/IPS evasion tactics, Packet Analysis, Reporting, Etc.

I will also be making a few videos in the interim, like, Building a real Virtual Lab using ProxMox (Free), Different types of attacks, like MITM, etc.

So Stay Tuned Guys! It's about to get really interesting!

7 comments:

  1. Awesome! this is getting intense, Moving the way should be. i love all your videos you are the best!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You r3d! I am really amplified about this project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. well u got me ......u have a daily reader

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am currently serving in the US ARMY. I am working on my BA in Cyber Security. Finding your website and watching your videos is the BEST google search I have ever did! You have a loyal fan here for life! Have you considered moving on to a real web doman?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Firstly, Thank You For Your Service!

      Also thank you for your kind words! To answer your question, yes, a dedicated domain is in the works. I wanted to see if this project picked up any interest before I bought yet another domain :-).

      Congrats on studying for your BA in Cyber Security! I enjoy and love this field so much! You probably will too, if you don't already!

      Thank You for your Loyalty!

      Delete